SERVICES & BENEFITS
PROJECTS & INTERIM MANAGEMENT
- Project & Interim Management services are offered to clients who are seeking to complement their existing Resources or Services during the implementation of specific business objectives, including start-up and/or relocation of their manufacturing operation, or simply during the recruitment process for permanent staff.
RESEARCH, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Operational Process Design & Development services focus on the Identification, Design and Implementation of new processes, or improvements in order to Enhance Productivity, Reduce Cost and/or achieve the required Quality & Safety Standards. These services could incorporate activities such as:
- Specialised Equipment & Process Automation
- Workstation Design & Ergonomics
- Logistics & Handling
- Floor layout
- Process Validation
- Product Design & Development services are available for product refinement in order to Improve Quality, Safety, Reduce Cost and Delivery Time. These services include the provision of design techniques such as:
- QFD (Quality Function Deployment)
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- FTA (Fault Tree Analysis)
- Product Validation
- Research & Development services are provided to clients who wish to carry out limited research without long-term commitment of resources and cost.
QUALITY CONTROL & QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Quality Engineering services are offered to clients in one or more of the following categories:
- Technical solutions to eliminate or reduce product defects during manufacturing processes
- Development and Installation of the necessary quality assurance procedures
- Full product and process validation services (Prospective, Concurrent & Retrospective)
- Structured Problem Solving services are available to clients, who do not require technological or procedural changes, but would like to eliminate Process problems, which impair operational efficiency or generate waste.
- Training services aimed at clients who wish to train their team members in a specific Management Technique or Methodology. The training courses are tailored to the clients’ needs and conducted on or off site as required. The following courses are currently available:
- Project Management- A methodical approach to deliver or achieve objectives.
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) – The use of product or process attributes and/or measurable characteristics to maintain or limit the variations within the predetermined design limits.
- Problem Solving (Analytical) – A methodical approach to identify the reason or source of a specific problem by evaluating available information and expert data.
- Problem Solving (Statistical) – The use of product or process attributes and/or measurable characteristics to identify quality problems or inconsistency of processes.
- Process & Product Validation – A methodical approach to establish documented evidence, which provides a high degree of assurance that, a specific product or process can consistently perform to its predetermined specification and quality attributes.
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) – A risk evaluation method, which can be used on both designs and production processes.
Simple Solutions to Complex Problems